2:36:00 AM


So I like to eat junk food in the dead of the night, read Archie comics when I should be bathing, divide car plate numbers by three, drink way too much coffee, can't differentiate between fairytale love and real love, spend money like water, eat too much, drink too little water, hate public transport, want to strangle people, secretly think cats are cute but are scared of them, think you're disgusting, hate cheese and math, love the feeling of having something to do, procrastinate and watch oprah, rent dvds and not watch them, lose wires, cry much too easily, borrow library books and not return them, get food cravings in the middle of the night, am scared of the dark, love online shopping, more inclined to cliques within cliques, hate talking on the phone, love my friends, wonder whether I really believe in God, blast music in my ears to drown out voices, secretly love my mum even though I tell the world she's irritating, secretly isn't pissed half the time I say I am, can't pull myself away from the Internet, miss my HAT, love and despise responsibility, have a secret desire for striped undies, hard to satisfy, love my dogs, don't want children but rabbits, have an urgent need to lie in bed all day and do nothing, want to live by the beach, dance in the rain/snow, sleep till I sincerely feel like getting up, love peaches and oranges and Lumps.

What's it to you?

I love it, how you pluck words from blank air and shape them into my thoughts.



&profilo
Char. or Kinky.
Crescent, NJ
A02
38th Student Council.
Loves her friends. And shopping.

&ascoltare
current obessions ;

sgspree! XD
Post A's Plans. >:(
Gilmore Girls!

&amici
% Lumps.
% 05a02!! :))
% christine
% haoie
% laura
% jiali
% rhoda
% ruth
% suzie
% steph

% my heartbreak.

Photo: Foto Decadent
Textures: /Carton Squid Fingers
Brushes: Romance Box Funeral Monster
Host: Blogger
Designer: Provocative}
Lyrics: Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

&discorso
&archive